"Hi, my name is Alexander Levites. I'm reaching out because I'm developing a unique cannabis wellness concept and I'm looking for the

 

Here's a clean, professional version you can send:

"Hi, my name is Alexander Levites.

I'm reaching out because I'm developing a unique cannabis wellness concept and I'm looking for the right engineering and development partners.

The core of the project is an interactive, arcade-style machine that creates cannabis-infused oxygen cocktails. It uses clean vaporization and turns premium cannabis into a light, tasty foam using natural emulsifiers, fruit syrups, and oxygen. Customers customize flavors, cannabinoid profiles, and potency through a touchscreen.

This device can serve as a fun, healthy addition to dispensaries and lounges. The larger vision includes a premium cannabis-friendly resort with healthy food, wellness facilities, and a strong eco-biohacking focus.

I currently have no funding and am looking for partners who can help develop the prototype in exchange for equity in the project.

Would you be interested in reviewing the full concept? I'd be happy to send more details.

Best regards,
Alexander Levites
@alevites1975"

This version is short, clear, and professional — perfect for first contact on LinkedIn or email. Want me to make any changes before you start sending?


תגובות