it is said he walked on the Sea of Galilee. 2000 years earlier. Asherah was She Who Treads on the Sea. That sea is the same as the Sea of Galilee her son walked on. Only then it was called Yam. Same sea. Same demonstration of calming storms and settling troubled waters beneath your feet.

 

29 במרץ 
משותף עם ציבורי
ציבורי
А вот это бомба
ייתכן שזו תמונה של ‏‏פרח‏ ו‏טקסט שאומר '‏‎RADIANCE- AM THE LIGHT •The Goddess has many names, symbols and representation. .The Dove is the Universal symbol of the Great Mother Goddess is the way She turns up in many myths and legends. When you realize this, She is every where, always. So when Jesus baptism was recorded, SHE descended as a Dove and declared him Her son, Her only Son (LOVE) and said to onlookers, Hear ye him‎‏'‏‏
Jesus did not hold to the orthodox manner of worship. He was radical in his thinking and that eventually got him killed.
That radical viewpoint was embracing the Goddess, Mother and God, Father. As many others did, which made more sense, which gave sense of connectedness, which was closer to Truth than monotheism.
But what I have recently come to understand better, that his message was Her message and all that he did was walk in Her footsteps, the path she laid out for him.
For example, it is said he walked on the Sea of Galilee. 2000 years earlier. Asherah was She Who Treads on the Sea. That sea is the same as the Sea of Galilee her son walked on. Only then it was called Yam. Same sea. Same demonstration of calming storms and settling troubled waters beneath your feet.
So in keeping with Jesus, Asherah's son, sharing Her message I took a look at the "I AM" statements in the Gospel of John.
(Which, btw, I strongly feel the Magdalene wrote, and that She was the High Priestess/Queen to Jesus Priest/King. Balance. Always Balance.)
The “I am” statements found in the Gospel of John are the bread of life (6:35), the light of the world (8:12), the door (10:7), the good shepherd (10:11, 14), the resurrection and the life (11:25), the way the truth and the life (14:6) and the true vine (15:1).
Here I just want to focus on "I AM THE LIGHT"
and see how it is easily applied to Asherah.
The I AM statements hark back to the burning bush, and the response Elohim gave to Moses question, Who are you?
Exodus 3:14, the Hebrew words for “I AM THAT I AM” are 'ehyeh 'asher 'ehyeh
Now it is commonly held that JHVH or Tetragrammaton, is based on this Hebrew phrase, but that may not be all there is to it.
The Hebrew word for “god” is eloah. Elohim and Elohei are plural for eloah.
Exodus 3:13: “Then Moses said ‘el-ha·'e·lo·him. ‘If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘Elohei of your fathers sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?”
Exodus 3:14: “E·lo·him (translated as “God,” but literally, “gods”) said to Moses, “AHYH ASHR AHYH.” This important answer Moses received “from the gods” has been translated as “I AM THAT I AM” or “I AM WHO I AM,” or "I AM WHAT I AM."
For the name of God, Yahweh (YHWH) to become "I AM" (AHYH) requires a very minor change of Hebrew letters. For the name of the Semetic goddess Asherah (ASHRH) to become "that/who/what" (ASHR) also requires minor changes. (See enlarged images below.)
If the original text was AHYH ASHRH YHWH, rather than AHYH ASHR AHYH, then the gods’ answer to Moses' question, "What is your name?" was: “I AM Mother (Goddess), Father (God)." This thesis is supported by the excavations at Ugarit that identified Yahweh and Asherah (YHVH ASHRH) as Semetic Father-God and Mother-Goddess (masculine and feminine principles). It seems possible, perhaps probable, that “The gods” instructed Moses to tell his people that THEY were YHVH and ASHRH, Father of all and Mother of all.
YHWH יְהֹוָה Yahweh
AHYH הָיָה "I AM"
ASHRH אשרה Asherah
ASHR אֲשֶׁר "That"
Now, the accuracy of translation/interpretation is in the 'burning bush' itself. The Presence of Eloah, in Her most recognized abode on earth was the Tree. And Her Radiance is one of her distinguishing features.
Mt Sinai-Yahweh and his Asherah
Kuntillet Ajrud inscriptions in the Sinai Desert
Deuteronomy 33.2-3, “YHWH came from Sinai and shone forth.... at his right hand his own Asherah.”
YHWH leads the myriads of Qodesh, which apparently may include gods and men, the heavenly and earthly family of El. This image closely resembles the mythical descriptions in the Ugaritic texts.”
Yea, he came out from among the myriads of Qodeš 😊 Asherah),
at his right hand his own Asherah[6],
Meinhardt Dukstra El, the God of Israel – Israel the people of YHWH: On the Origins of Ancient Israelite Yahwism in Only One God?: Monotheism in Ancient Israel and the Veneration of the Goddess Asherah (Biblical Seminar ) by Bob Becking, Meindert Dijkstra, Marjo C. A. Korpel, Karel J. H. Vriezen, Sheffield Academic Press 2001
In the Exodus story, the Israelites are led by a column of FLAME at night and Cloud by day. (Among other Goddess manifestations, which we will get to)
In the Tabernacle this Flame/Cloud of her Presence hovered over the Tent of Worship. And later, in the Temple it was believed she resided in the Holy of Holies. (Sparking the constant war against asherim, poles and sacred trees, because if they could get folks out of the woods and high places and into their Temple they would 'own' them. )
As this war against Asherah waged on and Yahweh became more and more empowered and entitled, Asherah was first referred to as Wisdom and then finally as Shekinah, the Glory of God.
In fact, like our own inner physical fire/metabolism and our own inner spiritual flames, chakra, is what makes us animated and alive. She is that innate within our being.
Now I want to remind you of a certain event in the life of the one who made the Statement, I AM THE LIGHT.
Mt Transfiguration, first note that Jesus sought out Nature when he needed to recharge or converse with Deity. This time he climbed a mountain, and met the most beloved prophets of his ancestors Moses considered the first great prophet (who I have shown had ties to Asherah) and Elijah, the last great prophet.
Jesus Christ took three of his disciples, Peter, James, and John, up on a mountain, where Moses and Elijah appeared and Jesus was transfigured, his face and clothes becoming dazzlingly bright (Mark 9:2–13; Matthew 17:1–13; Luke 9:28–36).
And that as they say is that.
Asherah, the Great Mother, Radiant.
Jesus her Only Son, Radiant.
I AM THE LIGHT!
Light has always been a symbol of holiness, goodness, knowledge, wisdom, grace, hope, and God's revelation. By contrast, darkness has been associated with evil, sin, and despair. Not that this is necessarily true but as a broad-strokes definition, in reading through this you can see the Goddess in these descriptions.
Jesus spoke about being the Light frequently.
Matthew 5:14–16
Be a light that dispels the darkness from the lives of those around us. No one is saved solely and simply for himself alone, just as no lamp is lighted merely for its own benefit.
Bible commentators such as John W. Ritenbaugh see the presence of light as a metaphor of truth, good and evil, knowledge, and ignorance. In the first Chapter of the Bible, Elohim is described as creating light by fiat and seeing the light to be good.
The 'spirit' hovered over the waters.
Spirit is described in Talmud as 'a dove" and the Goddess is the 'dove' and the Hebrew word for 'spirit' is Ruach, which is a feminine word, so we are talking about Mother Goddess, present at the beginning of Creation.
Radiant Goddess, firery Goddess; Crated light from he own light
Blessing Sent!

תגובות